- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Klang Muang Srinakarin-Onnut you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Klang Muang Srinakarin-Onnut is conveniently located just 500 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Klang Muang Srinakarin-Onnut, the 3 closest being:
- sisterstory is 0 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Prawet Intersection Shopping Center is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Park99 is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Klang Muang Srinakarin-Onnut is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cucumber Curry Rice is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Krudol Thai Curry Rice is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Excellent Chicken Rice Shop Jemo Food Center is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
veterinary clinic Love and Care Pet is the nearest health facility, which is 590 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Klang Muang Srinakarin-Onnut are:
- Center for Non-Formal and Informal Education is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mother's Choice Nursery Company Limited is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Pongsathit Kindergarten is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 13.7 km from Baan Klang Muang Srinakarin-Onnut and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.