- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Maek Mai Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Maek Mai Village is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven Permsin 40 branch (16195), which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Maek Mai Village, the 3 closest being:
- BaanSingtoThong is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Piraya Center Ltd., Part. is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Lin Watcharaphon is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Maek Mai Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Khrua 31, cooked to order is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Wichian Grilled Chicken is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Ryoramen Permsin is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Quality lab is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Maek Mai Village are:
- musicplus music academy is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Siriwat Witthaya School is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Siriwat Wittaya School is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.9 km from Maek Mai Village and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.