- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bangkok Horizon Ratchada-Thapra you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bangkok Horizon Ratchada-Thapra is conveniently located just 120 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bangkok Horizon Ratchada-Thapra, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express Mon Scent is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 Chindamanee is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bangkok Horizon Ratchada-Thapra is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rungrueang Yen Ta Fo (Chao Kao Soi Chula 32) is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Roi Yim Steak House is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Lung Nuad Steak - Ratchada is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Dental Works Dental Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 280 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bangkok Horizon Ratchada-Thapra are:
- Rotchirapha Kindergarten is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Al-Mustafa is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Sutthawas Temple is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 44.1 km from Bangkok Horizon Ratchada-Thapra and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.