- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suanpetch you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suanpetch is conveniently located just 90 m from Family Mart # 5021 Sukhumvit 39.2, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suanpetch, the 3 closest being:
- Lawson 108 is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven (Branch 7697) is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suanpetch is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pasanno Eat-Thai is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- My Garlic Soup Curry Sukhumvit 39 is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- UFO is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
BBH Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 120 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suanpetch are:
- Cricket stadium, Redwani Bala is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Chakrit Muay Thai School is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Shop Kaset Demonstration School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.4 km from Baan Suanpetch and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.