- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
One of the four luxury condominiums from Sansiri's Luxury Collection, under the concept of "Luxury is Space," focuses on living space within the room. It is a new definition of family living in the modern ages, which brings the residents to feel the spaciousness and privacy. This project is decorated with luxury materials from many world-class brands, and all artworks decorated are imported from abroad. Moreover, a distinctive architecture with special glass wrapped around the building makes the project a new landmark of this area.
Soi Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor), Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok
Under Sansiri's management, the project is a luxurious residential building, 45-Storey building, 6-Storey underground car park on an area of 2-2-45 rai, with 127 rooms, and 244 parking spaces (192%). There is a maximum of four units per floor, with 4 passenger lifts and 1 service elevator.
- 2 Bedrooms (124.25 sq.m.)
- 3 Bedrooms (252.25 sq.m.)
- Penthouse (508.75 sq.m.)
- Penthouse with Private Swimming Pool (520.75 sq.m.)
- Penthouse Duplex (662 sq.m.)
- Communal Pool is inspired by the big trees under the IConic concept, 28 meters long. The floor is made of White Cloud stone, which is white like a cloud with the water's blue color. It feels like an oasis in the middle of the city.
- Greenery Garden is 1,000 sq.m. width, designed as the ancient house with a garden in front of the house. There are Jamjuree trees over 50 years old planted on the land of the condo.
- Private Lift is designated straight to your room.
- Pet Friendly is welcome except for bird, rat, and reptile.
The Monument Thonglor has the following facilities: reception hall area, function room, yoga room, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and children's pool, communal garden, and playground. Furthermore, a gym has a fully equipped, kid's club, a steam room separated for men and women, a room for the driver. Besides, the Wireless Internet access is available in the common areas (reception hall, recreation floor, fitness and swimming pool area), 24-hour security, butler service, plus concierge service*
* Plus Concierge service is a luxury lifestyle service for residents including:
Navigator/Shuttle : There is a shuttle service with a private driver. Also, there is a limousine service that can be used as a family service. Besides, there is a valet service as well.
Mixologist : A famous bartender in Thonglor that mixes and serves drinks for residents.
Romanceologist : Scent experts will come to advise on the aesthetics of the aroma in the room, such as spa treatment or scent in our room, etc.
Healthologist : Health trainers will advise on the use of exercise equipment.
- Traveling by car, the project is located at Soi Thong Lor. It is a route that connects Sukhumvit Road and Petchaburi Road. It is also near the entrance of the Chalong Rat Expressway, the Si Rat Expressway, and the Chalerm Mahanakorn Expressway. Although it is the point of a massive traffic jam, there are still many avoidable routes.
- Traveling by public transport, there are much public transport, both taxi, and motorbike services. If you take the BTS, there is the nearest station, Thong Lo BTS Station Exit No. 3, approximately 2.2 km. It takes about 7 minutes drive.
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
CONSTRUCTING LIFE, NOT JUST BUILDINGS
With over 33 years of experience and hundreds of projects across Thailand, including two hotels and a residential project in Kensington, London, Sansiri is widely regarded as Thailand’s leading developer of quality houses, townhouses and condominiums.
Constructing meticulously designed, well-made homes, we strive to continuously improve the quality of life of our residents.
Sansiri is also Thailand’s only fully integrated property developer, providing comprehensive services that go far beyond those of traditional developers.
Our Plus Property Agency, Quintessentially Concierge and Rental for the Holidays Lettings allow us to fully attend to the needs of our customers from start to finish.
Our journey continues…
From Sansiri’s earliest days, more than three decades ago, we have pursued projects and partnerships that have the potential to change the way we live in the world – but perhaps none has been as momentous as the partnerships we have entered with our Everyday Visionaries. The modern world, and its young, modern citizens, are changing rapidly. Many of the highest-growing companies are using technology to innovate their sectors. Sansiri, as always, is at the vanguard. We’re not waiting for the future. We’re making it.
The people and brands that we’ve partnered with truly are visionaries. Each of them has the potential to challenge the status quo and to help Sansiri grow. Like Sansiri, they believe in the transformative power of good design. They are built upon a commitment to improve quality of life. And they have a singular ambition of improving everyday lives and even whole sectors. These are businesses led by world-leading talent, strategically chosen for their common ambition and complementary purposes. We have cultivated relationships with these businesses, and their founders,
over many years, and these new partnerships are borne out of an affinity and admiration for each other’s endeavours. Individually, each business is known for its singular take on its respective sector, visionary products and passion for innovation. But collectively, with Sansiri, they represent synergistic possibilities for creating completely new products, connecting global audiences and creating a collaborative vision to evolve the way we live. It’s a thrilling new chapter for Sansiri, and one we are looking forward to writing together with our new partners.
We’re living in an era where technology and the internet are shaping the way we live, but it’s also true that we are directing that progress in ways that benefit our lives. Sansiri’s exciting new investments and collaborations answer the needs of an increasingly mobile and global audience, not just in terms of creating the buildings people want, but improving the lives of those who reside in them
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Monument Thonglo you have to follow these steps:
Installment Milestone Payment Reservation Deposit Immediately ฿1,000,000 1st Installment Upon contract signing 30% 2nd Installment On handover 70%
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Monument Thonglo is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven (Store 03443), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Monument Thonglo, the 3 closest being:
- Liberty Plaza is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Charn issara is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Baso Trading Enterprises Company Limited is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Monument Thonglo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Simple Fruits is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sayam Sapai Rot Co, Ltd. is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- THE BEAR is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Phra Mongkut Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 110 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Monument Thonglo are:
- Science Buddies is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- TBS Thailand Bartending School is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Little Maple Nursery is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.4 km from The Monument Thonglo and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.