- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Line Sukhumvit 71, a high-rise condominium under the concept' Opportunity is Everything,' as the following definitions;
'Opportunities are for early birds' - enjoy privileged living on a potential location, just a few steps to Phra Khanong BTS and various routes to many key areas. Reach greater opportunities faster and easier than anyone else.
'Opportunities are for Outstanding People' - The Line Sukhumvit 71 sits in the heart of the metropolis and transportation sources. Yet, you can enjoy the tranquility and comfort from Wide Span Living and Full Height Window. The unique-height building allows you to admire the marvelous city view. The interior is attractively decorated with rare marble reflecting superior values and opportunities of living.
'Opportunities are for Prepared People' - The Line Sukhumvit 71 offers extensive comfort of living with fully-furnished rooms and premium facilities within the project. Last but not least, the project is an opportunity to be happier because everything is well selected to fulfill a definition of unlimited happiness to you.
The Line Sukhumvit 71 is located at 15 Sukhumvit 71 Road, Phra Khanong Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok. It was a project development from BTS Sansiri in 2015. The project is a 28-floor high-rise condominium of 291 residential units.
- 1 bedroom (29.75 - 44.75 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (57.25 - 62.75 sq.m)
- Reception hall area
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Rest area in front of the pool
- Fitness room
- Laundry room
- Sky garden
- Parking space
- Wireless internet access for public areas
- 24-hour security system with CCTV and key card system
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by private car, start on Sukhumvit Road, heading southeast passing Asoke Montri Intersection for 4.4 kilometers. Then, turn left and continue for 300 meters and turn left again to enter Soi Pridi Banomyong 5. Continue for 110 meters and turn left for 120 meters; you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can get off at the nearest BTS station, Phra Khanong BTS. Exit the station and head southeast on Sukhumvit Road for 190 meters and turn left. Then, go down for 97 meters and turn right for 83 meters. Then, turn left and go down for 210 meters and turn left into Soi Pridi Banomyong 5. Continue for 110 meters and turn left; you will find the project on the right.
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
CONSTRUCTING LIFE, NOT JUST BUILDINGS
With over 33 years of experience and hundreds of projects across Thailand, including two hotels and a residential project in Kensington, London, Sansiri is widely regarded as Thailand’s leading developer of quality houses, townhouses and condominiums.
Constructing meticulously designed, well-made homes, we strive to continuously improve the quality of life of our residents.
Sansiri is also Thailand’s only fully integrated property developer, providing comprehensive services that go far beyond those of traditional developers.
Our Plus Property Agency, Quintessentially Concierge and Rental for the Holidays Lettings allow us to fully attend to the needs of our customers from start to finish.
Our journey continues…
From Sansiri’s earliest days, more than three decades ago, we have pursued projects and partnerships that have the potential to change the way we live in the world – but perhaps none has been as momentous as the partnerships we have entered with our Everyday Visionaries. The modern world, and its young, modern citizens, are changing rapidly. Many of the highest-growing companies are using technology to innovate their sectors. Sansiri, as always, is at the vanguard. We’re not waiting for the future. We’re making it.
The people and brands that we’ve partnered with truly are visionaries. Each of them has the potential to challenge the status quo and to help Sansiri grow. Like Sansiri, they believe in the transformative power of good design. They are built upon a commitment to improve quality of life. And they have a singular ambition of improving everyday lives and even whole sectors. These are businesses led by world-leading talent, strategically chosen for their common ambition and complementary purposes. We have cultivated relationships with these businesses, and their founders,
over many years, and these new partnerships are borne out of an affinity and admiration for each other’s endeavours. Individually, each business is known for its singular take on its respective sector, visionary products and passion for innovation. But collectively, with Sansiri, they represent synergistic possibilities for creating completely new products, connecting global audiences and creating a collaborative vision to evolve the way we live. It’s a thrilling new chapter for Sansiri, and one we are looking forward to writing together with our new partners.
We’re living in an era where technology and the internet are shaping the way we live, but it’s also true that we are directing that progress in ways that benefit our lives. Sansiri’s exciting new investments and collaborations answer the needs of an increasingly mobile and global audience, not just in terms of creating the buildings people want, but improving the lives of those who reside in them
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Line Sukhumvit 71 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Line Sukhumvit 71 is conveniently located just 350 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Line Sukhumvit 71, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 340 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven W District is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 108 Shop is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Line Sukhumvit 71 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Phoemphun Phochana is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Bokkeh is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Taek Street is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Central medic Clinic Soi 4 Near BTS Prakanong is the nearest health facility, which is 320 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Line Sukhumvit 71 are:
- Nepali Ghorka Christian Alliance Church of Thailand is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- excel english agency is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Sulaobangmakhua School is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.7 km from The Line Sukhumvit 71 and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.