- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Pano is a high-end riverfront condominium, outstanding with unique architecture, and has been designed by a worldwide company, allowing the residents to experience the Chao Phraya River and offering tranquility and privacy. There is also a full range of facilities and easily accessible because it is close to Chalerm Mahanakorn Expressway and Industrial Ring Road Bridge, contributing to every single day a special day for you and your family.
- All units offer panoramic views of Chao Phraya River and Reflection Pond.
- The project heeds about the environment by adding lush green and shady areas.
- The project cares about wind direction and provides privacy to the residents.
- The project offers premium finishing materials such as Poggenpohl kitchen sets, Gaggenau kitchen appliances from Germany, and a real teak wood floor.
The Pano is located at 890 Rama 3 Road, Phong Phang, Yannawa, Bangkok. It is a condominium project with the project owner of Bangkok House and Land Company (KLAND) underlying the name of Riverside Homes Development, consisting of high-rise and low-rise buildings. The high-rise condominium comprises a 55-story single building while the low rise riverfront includes 2 buildings with 6 and 8 stories on the area of 8 rai. There are 397 residential units in total and 747 car parking areas provided, completed in 2009.
Room Sizes and Details
- 1 Bedroom (28-72 sq.m) is located on the 11-17 floors.
- 2 Bedrooms (102-138 sq.m) is located on the 26-35 floors.
- 3 Bedrooms (130-246 sq.m) is located on the 32-34 floors and the 44-48 floors.
- 4 Bedrooms (239-246 sq.m)
- Duplex (278-342 sq.m) is located on 50 floors and 51 floors.
- Penthouse (545-671 sq.m) is located on the 53-55 floors.
Villa Size and Details (Riverfront Zone)
- Island Villa (619 sq.m) consists of 3-story: Ground, Basement, 2nd Floor, and a private pool.
- River Villa (491 sq.m) consists of a 3-story: 3rd Floor, 4th Floor, Roof Terrace, and a private pool villa.
- Infinity Edge Pool and Kids Pool
- Modern Fitness Center
- Yoga Room
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Leisure Garden and BBQ Grilled Area
- Tennis Court
- Game Room (Pool Table and Table Tennis)
- Karaoke Room
- Basketball Court
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- 24 hours of Security System and CCTV
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road, heading southeast until reaching Narathiwas-Rama 3 Intersection. Turn right onto Rama 3 Road and go straight for about 2 kilometers, and you will see the project on the left-hand side.
- To get to the project by public transports, you can take the BTS at the nearest BTS station, Surasak BTS station. It is also 6 kilometers close to Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre MRT station and Wat Dan BRT station. If you take a BRT, you can get off at Wat Dan station. Walk ahead of the southwest for about 210 meters, and you will see the project on the left-hand side.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Pano you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Pano is conveniently located just 170 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Pano, the 3 closest being:
- Big7 Mart is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- SV Mall is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- BuilderSmart is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Pano is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Clear Noodles, Jae Uan, Klong Toey is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hiaek Duck Noodle is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Duck Noodle in Clay Pot Rama 3 is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
PRARAM 3 NURSING HOME is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Pano are:
- Winner office is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- What Then School is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- International Children's Home is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.5 km from The Pano and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.