- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at 99 Avenue you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
99 Avenue is located 1.5 km away from Cheap, good, gold standard and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of 99 Avenue, the 3 closest being:
- Kylu is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Chang-ong rubber shop is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Hanging lanterns, Red Jay sells lanterns. is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where 99 Avenue is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Big Word Sandwich by Teen Som is 2.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Ban Suan Panwa is 1.9 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Baitong Boat Noodle Rangsit is 2.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
San Na Meng Subdistrict Municipality Public Health Service Center is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of 99 Avenue are:
- Joe Studio&music school is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Mai Chinese International School is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- CCIS Chiang Mai Chinese International School is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 20.7 km from 99 Avenue and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.