- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Teddy at Thammasat you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Teddy at Thammasat is located 8.5 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 11 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Teddy at Thammasat, the 3 closest being:
- Shin Seng Huat International Company Limited is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- House of Tutor Kru Nun is 9.1 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Seven U House Branch is 9.1 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Teddy at Thammasat is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- KinHashi is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Eat@Me is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fullfill is 8.5 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
Dente Dental Clinic Navanakorn is the nearest health facility, which is 7.1 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Teddy at Thammasat are:
- The Deck is 9.7 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Dorm B is 7.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Chiang Rak 2 Gate is 8.9 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 65.1 km from Teddy at Thammasat and it takes about 55 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.