- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Malaiwana is a modern tropical style villa and a luxury holiday home, which is 7.5 kilometers close to Naithon Beach and Phuket International Airport. It is situated in a tranquil location surrounded by a beautiful landscape of sky and sea in the south of Phuket Island. You will experience the luxury and 5-star services from the professional team, whether various kinds of food, Thai and International food. Moreover, it is easily and conveniently accessible to go everywhere as there is a professional team to serve all the services. In addition, there is a fitness center with a full set of exercise equipment to match the health-lovers perfectly. Apart from that, the residents can relax on vacation days with spas for health and beauty along with experiencing a panoramic sea view and sunset view from the balcony in both villa and residence sections. You can also commune from your private room which has been designed for the residents to sense the happy moment.
Malaiwana is located at Moo4, Naithon Beach, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket. It is a residence and villa project developed by Malaiwana Park Development Company, consisting of 112 residential units in the area of 27 rai, completed in 2015.
Property Types and Details
- Villa Haleana: 6 Bedrooms
- Villa Rodyana: 4 Bedrooms
- Villa M: 5 Bedrooms
- Villa Chan Paa: 4 Bedrooms
(The living area is starting at 1,006 square meters.)
- Duplex: 4 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms (600 sq.m)
- Penthouse: 4 Bedrooms 5 Bathrooms (735 sq.m)
- Car Parking
- Passenger Elevators
- Communal Pool
- Kids Room
- On-site Restaurant
- 24 hours of Security System
- Professional hosts always communicate and manage all services such as food, sight-seeing tours, and traveling.
- Cleaning and maintaining the pool service
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by car, you can start from Phuket International Airport, making a U-turn in front of the airport, and go straight for about 3.7 kilometers. Turn right onto Route 4018 and go straight ahead for about 4.2 kilometers. When you reach Baan Naithon School, continue straight for about 220 meters. Turn left for another 61 meters, and you will see Malaiwana on the right-hand side. (The road is steep; drive carefully)
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Malaiwana you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Malaiwana is conveniently located just 720 m from It's Thon Mart, which can be reached within 10 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Malaiwana, the 3 closest being:
- Gotz Ja Gel Nails is 6.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- May Massage is 7.6 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Mini Big C Bang Ma Lau is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Malaiwana is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Peter's bar and restaurant is 170 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Nai Thon Beach Restaurant is 260 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Thian Hong Restaurant is 290 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Health Promotion Hospital in Saku Subdistrict is the nearest health facility, which is 6.4 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Malaiwana are:
- Ban Nai Thon School is 220 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Phuket Outdoor Adventures is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Uncle Butat's Garden, New Theory of Agriculture is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 8.4 km from Malaiwana and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.