- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Menara Hills you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Menara Hills is conveniently located just 920 m from Super Cheap Bang Chomonic Branch, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Menara Hills, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Menara Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jae Mee Noodle Shop Beside the Seven Ponces market is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Praise Kitchen Halal Breakfast is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Nuch Hana Kitchen is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
New Primary Care Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Menara Hills are:
- The best friend in Thalang insurance. is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Tariq Pittayapat School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Tarikpittayaphat School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 17.5 km from The Menara Hills and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.