- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baansuay Namuang you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baansuay Namuang is conveniently located just 510 m from low price shop, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baansuay Namuang, the 3 closest being:
- Kalmae Samui Hua Thanon is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Coconut. Shop 20 Baht is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- young mechanic mod is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baansuay Namuang is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- house house lansi is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Tam Che Aj Rice is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Jae-At boiled rice restaurant is 570 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Prachak Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baansuay Namuang are:
- Natchaya Koh Samui Driving School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Wat Kunaram School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Community Hall Soi Wichathorn is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 19.9 km from Baansuay Namuang and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.