Connect with us

Thailand News

Tourists run for their lives as fire sweeps through Indian restaurant kitchen in Pattaya

Samui Times Editor

Published

on

Tourists run for their lives as fire sweeps through Indian restaurant kitchen in Pattaya | Samui Times
  • follow us in feedly

Tnews reported that Thai and foreign tourists dashed for the exit as fire engulfed the kitchen at the Khana Khazana Indian restaurant on Pattaya Sai 2 road.

Tourists run for their lives as fire sweeps through Indian restaurant kitchen in Pattaya | News by Samui TimesStaff initially tried to contain the blaze using a fire extinguisher but that proved impossible.

Three fire engines attended the scene and the blaze was extinguished in 15 minutes.

The fire is believed to have started when an extractor fan caught fire igniting oil residue in a vent.

Three people were taken to hospital after inhaling smoke. A dog was also hurt from smoke inhalation.

The fire occurred about 5.30pm though Tnews omitted the day, believed to be Tuesday.

Thai Visa / Thai News Agency

Tourists run for their lives as fire sweeps through Indian restaurant kitchen in Pattaya | News by Samui Times

Stay updated with Samui Times by following us on Facebook.

Trending