- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Preston Empire you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Preston Empire is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven Krungthep Kreetha Branch Soi 7, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Preston Empire , the 3 closest being:
- HB365 Healthy Store, leading health products is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kurve7 is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kiko Cha (Market Today) is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Preston Empire is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae Pa Hat Yai Fried Chicken is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- roast pork is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 19 Burger krungthep kreetha 7 is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Today Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 300 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Preston Empire are:
- Town Plus Rama9 is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Sixpack Gorillas is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Eggblackhead Guitar House is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 21.4 km from The Preston Empire and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.