- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Knightsbridge Sky City you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Knightsbridge Sky City is conveniently located just 30 m from 7-Eleven PTT Phaholyothin Branch 48 (08836), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Knightsbridge Sky City, the 3 closest being:
- Every things 20 bath is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Shopping Station is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Peerachet Wattanakitthirachon is 500 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Knightsbridge Sky City is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pok Pok Noodles is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- super hot is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jetha's Tom Khao Restaurant is 410 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Centralya is the nearest health facility, which is 130 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Knightsbridge Sky City are:
- Punja Computer School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- SophiaMedia-BibleStudies is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Nan Tutor, Phahol. 69/1, tutoring into high school 1, Satit Rach School is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.1 km from Knightsbridge Sky City and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.