- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Passage Ramintra-Khubon you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Passage Ramintra-Khubon is located 0.4 km away from 7-Eleven, PTTOR Branch, Khubon Road (16135) and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Passage Ramintra-Khubon, the 3 closest being:
- MaxValu Fight is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- JAS Green Village JAS Green Village is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Crypto Club is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Passage Ramintra-Khubon is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Navin Pork Kata is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Spicy Squid Benzza is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Two young steaks smile Khubon. is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thammarak Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 70 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Passage Ramintra-Khubon are:
- Noppakao Language and Tutoring School is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kumon maxvalu kubon Kumon maxvalu kubon is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kids Care is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.6 km from The Passage Ramintra-Khubon and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.