- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The River by Raimond Land is a luxury condominium located along the Chao Phraya River that allows all residents to enjoy the most beautiful scenery. Outstanding in architecture provides the ultimate lifestyle of luxury, convenience, and proximity to Krung Thonburi BTS station about 900 meters and the Golden Line, Charoen Nakorn Station (Icon Siam) in the future.
The project's highlight is that the area is adjacent to the Chao Phraya River up to 120 meters long. The project is also surrounded by numerous 5-star luxury hotels such as the Shangri-La Hotel, Sheraton Hotel, and Icon Siam Shopping Center. The River Project has been guaranteed quality from the awards "Best Condominium Project (Thailand)" at the Thailand Property.
The luxury condominium developed by Raimon Land is a high-rise condominium on an area of 12-3-41 Rai, consisting of two buildings, divided into South Tower and North Tower, with 71 floors and 42 floors. Both buildings share common areas; however, the gym is only facilities that separated. The total number of rooms is 890 units, with 1,217 parking spaces cars.
South Tower Side
- 1 Bedroom, size 62-64 sq.m.
- 2 Bedrooms, size 129-140 sq.m.
- 3 Bedrooms, size 207-230 sq.m.
- Duplex, size 181-414 sq.m.
- Penthouse, size 595-643 sq.m.
North Tower Shore
- Studio, size 45-54 sq.m.
- 1 Bedroom, size 58-70 sq.m.
- 2 Bedrooms, size 78-136 sq.m.
- 3 Bedrooms, size 149-150 sq.m.
- Duplex, size 136-248 sq m.
The project sells with fully-fitted.
As for the luxurious condo with stunning overlooking Chao Phraya View, the developer provides a full range of facilities and unique gardens and a walkway along the river 120 meters with a private pier. The common area is on the 5th floor. There is a fitness, 50-meter salt lap pool with the panoramic view of the Chao Phraya River, a multi-purpose sports court, a sky garden, and a playground. Moreover, it is the ideal project because the parking spaces are adequate for residents and a luxury shuttle boat of the project to go to the Saphan Taksin BTS station. It also has advanced safety systems with CCTV / Key Card Lift and Intercom. Besides, there are separate passenger elevators into Low and High Zones (3 elevators in Low Zone, and 3 elevators in High ozone).
Direction to Project
- Traveling by car, cross the Sathorn Bridge if you drive from Sathorn Road, and always keep left on the bridge. After passing through the bridge, get off the left side, and you will see the intersection. Turn left again and go through the Sathorn Bridge. After passing about 100 meters of the bridge, you will see the project on your right-hand side.
- Traveling by public transportation, you can get off at Saphan Taksin Station. The project will have a boat service between the pier of The river condominium and the pier at the BTS station. Also, the project is not far from Krung Thon Buri BTS station.