- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Premio Prime you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Premio Prime is conveniently located just 200 m from 7-Eleven # Prasert Manukit 29 (Premio Prime) (17816), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Premio Prime, the 3 closest being:
- City Park Kaset-Nawamin is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Nawamin City Avenue is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- cheery bag shop is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Premio Prime is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Je Ngor Sena Kitchen Company Limited is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Papaya is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Big Joke 2 is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Alfar Ville Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 530 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Premio Prime are:
- Dear Home is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- SW2 Park&Pick is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sor. 2 Ranee Gate 5 is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 35.3 km from Premio Prime and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.