- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Temsiri Place 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Temsiri Place 3 is conveniently located just 600 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Temsiri Place 3, the 3 closest being:
- Rainbow Fishing Nong Chok Shop is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Nita fresh meat is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Somchai Kehaha market, Nong Chok community is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Temsiri Place 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mama Fried Chicken Mitmaitri (Halal حلال) is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Tub Tim Krob Wat Suthi shop is 450 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Sushi Ae invites you to smile. is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Nong Chok Specialty Clinic in Nephrology is the nearest health facility, which is 770 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Temsiri Place 3 are:
- Jiandap School is 6.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- IES language Centre is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Pre-School Child Development Center Golden Land Community, Village No. 2, Suea Santi is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.3 km from Baan Temsiri Place 3 and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.