- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Munkong Pavilion Bangbon 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Munkong Pavilion Bangbon 3 is conveniently located just 350 m from Family Mart Chananthon Windmill Branch, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Munkong Pavilion Bangbon 3, the 3 closest being:
- TK flower shop is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Center warehouse Ekachai Bangbon is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Power Green Supply Co., Ltd. is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Munkong Pavilion Bangbon 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ban Tua A is 670 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Gigga's Cuisine is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Chow restaurant is 790 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
A EC Nursing Home Limited Partnership is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Munkong Pavilion Bangbon 3 are:
- Driving instructor is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Raksin MUSIC is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Tiwpiano Studio🎹 is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 66.1 km from Munkong Pavilion Bangbon 3 and it takes about 1 hour 4 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.