- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sasithorn Bangbon 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sasithorn Bangbon 3 is conveniently located just 590 m from 7-Eleven (Store 07435), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sasithorn Bangbon 3, the 3 closest being:
- Thipwaree 49/162 Village No. 14, Sunthon Village 5, Bang Bon 3 Road, Kanong Khaem District Bangkok is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Tree Bang Bon is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C Phet Siam 3 is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sasithorn Bangbon 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae Duang Chicken Leg Super is 2.1 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Ko Shabu is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Ko kitchen is 600 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Hospital Anal Bangkluay is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sasithorn Bangbon 3 are:
- O&C Development is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Korn Pitack Suksa School is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- KPT Administration Building is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 62.5 km from Sasithorn Bangbon 3 and it takes about 58 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.