- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
New House Condo, a wonderful condominium, is located in Soi Somkid, the city's heart next to Ploenchit Road, which offers convenient transportation and the perfect urban lifestyle. Moreover, it is surrounded by complete facilities such as shopping malls, schools, hospitals, and public parks such as Central Embassy, CentralPlaza Chidlom, Gaysorn Plaza, Mater Dei School, Bumrungrad International Hospital, Lumphini Park, etc.
New House Condo offers the ultimate privacy limited to only 48 units from room options starting at studios and 1-3 bedrooms at the starting sizes of 60 -300 square meters. Moreover, it comes with complete facilities in the common area such as a swimming pool, gym, car parking, and 24-hour security system that await you to enjoy a superior living experience.
New House Condo is located at 28 Soi Somkid, Ploenchit Road, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok. It is a 15-story condominium project consisting of 1 building with 48 residential units. The project was developed by Lumpini Company (LPN Development) and was completed in 1994.
Room Types and Details
- Studio (60 – 80 sq.m)
- 1 bedroom (86 – 105 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (135 – 159 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (165 – 300 sq.m)
- Communal Pool
- Communal Gym
- Car Parking
- 24-hour security system
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transport; you can take the BTS. The closest station is Chit Lom BTS. Once you get off the station, head east on Ploenchit for 250 meters. Then, turn left onto Soi Somkid and go within 200 meters; you will find the project on the left-hand side.
- To get to the project by car, you can start the journey from Witthayu Intersection by heading northeast onto Witthayu Road. Then, go straight for 1.9 kilometers and turn left at the Ploenchit intersection. Then, turn left onto Ploenchit Road and go straight for 240 meters. After that, turn right again onto Soi Somkid and go straight for another 200 meters; you will find the project on the left.
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
L.P.N. Development Public Co., Ltd. is the developer of residential condominium. Our vision and mission are to achieve sustainable development and growth. Triple Bottom Line framework, a measure of sustainability that includes financial, social and environmental performance measures, has been applied in the establishment of the operational goal of the Company. “6 GREEN LPN” strategy showcases the responsibility towards eight groups of stakeholders from ten property development processes in order to maintain the balance of the business operation and enhance stable growth.
The operation of the Company as a real estate developer has impacts on the society and environment on various aspects. The Company, therefore, focuses on reducing the impacts of the development of the project during the development process (in process) in terms of the project design and construction and takes care of the environment and quality of life of the residents and neighboring communities after the handover of the project.
LPN Way comprises two milestone values i.e. "continuous development" and "respect for stakeholders". The seven components of the values are "CLASSIC" which is integrated into the operation of the Company and is adhered to by all segments of the Company. It has been developed into the organization values (LPN Values) and LPN Way with an aim to achieve the goal of the operation both in terms of quality and quantity and to drive the Company towards "sustainable development and growth".
The vision of the Company has been revised every three years in order for the Company to achieve sustainable growth targets
by taking into account the balance of both quantitative and qualitative rewards for all stakeholders as well as social and environmental responsibilities. The operation of the Company is in accordance with the principles of good governance, ethics and integrity. A mission statement will be developed annually to reflect the changing environments. The organization is driven by the core competencies of the employees which derived from the experiences during the difficult time of the economic crisis in 1997. At present, the Company has developed the said core competencies into a corporate value of the organization which is embedded in the mind of the employees of all levels.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at New House Condo you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
New House Condo is conveniently located just 620 m from Max Valu Tanjai, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of New House Condo, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Play Ground Store Company Limited is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7 eleven is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where New House Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somkid House is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Godiva Central Chidlom is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Romankan Yokohama, Central Chidlom Branch is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Daisy Diva Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 510 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of New House Condo are:
- Son Sinlapa Na Sin School is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- KennedyPowerPrep is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ban Sin Workshop (Floor 3, The Ninth At Khit Lom Building) is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.7 km from New House Condo and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.