- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Condo One Soho you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Condo One Soho is conveniently located just 90 m from 7-Eleven 9531, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Condo One Soho, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Condo One Soho is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noodle shop clear water in the mouth of Soi Chotak is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tang Chua Li is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yen Ta Fo Noodle Ko Klang Alley Pig Village is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Samitivej Lasik Center, Chaiya Town is the nearest health facility, which is 360 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Condo One Soho are:
- Non-formal education, Samphanthawong District is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Non-Formal and Informal Education Center, Samphanthawong District is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mahaweeranuwat School is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 35.6 km from Condo One Soho and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.