- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ladawan Puttamonton Sai 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ladawan Puttamonton Sai 2 is conveniently located just 380 m from 7-Eleven Phutthamonthon Sai 2 Branch Soi 28 (05581), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ladawan Puttamonton Sai 2, the 3 closest being:
- Mercy Market is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Emma's shop is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Memorial is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ladawan Puttamonton Sai 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Duck is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Blood Tue Huan Hie Mo is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Eat with Koi by Koi Mahachai Seafoods is 900 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Friendship Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 410 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ladawan Puttamonton Sai 2 are:
- Baan Unrak Thonburi is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- The idol center is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kumon Boromrajajonani Center (Safe Center Market) is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 55.3 km from Ladawan Puttamonton Sai 2 and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.