- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ladawan Village Pinklao you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ladawan Village Pinklao is located 6.1 km away from Borommaratchachonnani 74 and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ladawan Village Pinklao, the 3 closest being:
- Flash Logistic is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Nim Express is 7.6 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Big price is 7.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ladawan Village Pinklao is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ta Hew - Pa Kiang is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Boiled Rice with Fish is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Roasted Duck Shop is 6.5 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
Public Health Center 49 is the nearest health facility, which is 7.9 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ladawan Village Pinklao are:
- Chalet Wood Academy is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Dr. Home School Dr. Homeschool is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Mahadlek Ratchawallop Military School is 6.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 53.0 km from Ladawan Village Pinklao and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.