- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Imperial Gardens you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Imperial Gardens is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-11 Multipurpose Learning Building (Khai Dao Building), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Imperial Gardens, the 3 closest being:
- Bangkok Mediplex Company Limited is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Asoke Terrace is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- SINGHA COMPLEX is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Imperial Gardens is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fish and egg rice & omelette (Gate 5 SWU) is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Grilled pork sticky rice, omelette rice, papaya salad is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tosei restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Swudental Center is the nearest health facility, which is 250 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Imperial Gardens are:
- Door 5 Door No.5 is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- GORIRAS is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- wow is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.1 km from Imperial Gardens and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.