- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Taweesub Lamphun you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Taweesub Lamphun is conveniently located just 980 m from 7-Eleven Nam Bo Lueang 1, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Taweesub Lamphun, the 3 closest being:
- Lamphun Pork Cabbage (receive products) is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kan Auto Car is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Lamphun Rabbit House is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Taweesub Lamphun is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- San Luang Noodle Shop is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Papaya salad, spicy salad, Aunt Juan is 690 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Phongphan Restaurant is 1.1 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
Hospital, Li District, Lamphun Province is the nearest health facility, which is 7.1 km away (you can drive there in 14 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Taweesub Lamphun are:
- Buddha statue is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Wat Huai Ma Kong School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Ekwan is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 41.0 km from Baan Taweesub Lamphun and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.