- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Pruksa 96/2 Rangsit-Klongluang 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Pruksa 96/2 Rangsit-Klongluang 2 is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven, Pruksa University Branch 96/2 (Khlong Song) (16556), which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Pruksa 96/2 Rangsit-Klongluang 2, the 3 closest being:
- ASUN & TOPCOM Led manufacturing is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Fulfill 20 products starting at 20 baht is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Taweechok Market is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Pruksa 96/2 Rangsit-Klongluang 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- A Jing Mala Restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Walai House is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Hainanese Chicken Rice "Spicy and Spicy" is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Starpop (starpop rental room) is the nearest health facility, which is 2.6 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Pruksa 96/2 Rangsit-Klongluang 2 are:
- Bright Up Kids Khlong Song, Khlong Luang is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Klong Luang Home Place is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Tha It School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi international airport is located 56.7 km from Baan Pruksa 96/2 Rangsit-Klongluang 2 and it takes about 49 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.