- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pitta Home Ban Chang you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pitta Home Ban Chang is conveniently located just 430 m from ME Mall Banchang, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pitta Home Ban Chang, the 3 closest being:
- Noen Krakrak Intersection is 100 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Robinson Lifestyle Ban Chang is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Chor Sang Charoen is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Pitta Home Ban Chang is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Royal Thai Kanom Krok (Noen Kraprok Intersection) is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ouch papaya salad is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Boat Noodle Subdistrict is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Public Health Service Center 2 (Nong Yai) is the nearest health facility, which is 3.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pitta Home Ban Chang are:
- What Noen Kraprok School is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Wat Noen Kra Pora Ok School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Child Development Center, Ban Chang Municipality 3 (Ban Prachum Mit-Lor Kwian) is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 19.2 km from Pitta Home Ban Chang and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.