- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Darika Residence II you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Darika Residence II is located 1.3 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Darika Residence II, the 3 closest being:
- MaingamSamuishop is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Bangkham battery shop is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- K.C. Fresh is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Darika Residence II is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Uncle Nid Pork Leg Rice is 900 m away (a walk of about 13 mins.)
- Aunt Suree's Shop is 900 m away (a walk of about 13 mins.)
- Samui Baita Company Limited is 940 m away (a walk of about 14 mins.)
Sat. Angthong Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 6.6 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Darika Residence II are:
- Ban Bang Po Child Development Center is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Thepsirin Suratthani School (D.E.D.) is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Dolphin Manor is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 18.4 km from Darika Residence II and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.