- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Mu Ban Chalisa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mu Ban Chalisa is conveniently located just 450 m from FamilyMart, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mu Ban Chalisa, the 3 closest being:
- Betagro (Organic Products) is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Fresh Mart is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- CP Fresh Mart is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Mu Ban Chalisa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Degree congee is 360 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- iCorner Food & Beverage is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Pad Thai @ Wang Hin by showpung is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Long Tai Clinic (Branch 2) is the nearest health facility, which is 410 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mu Ban Chalisa are:
- English by Sunny is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Chokchai 4 Temporary Trading Room is 860 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Lee Chokchai Si is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 33.5 km from Mu Ban Chalisa and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.