- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
From more than a decade of experience and expertise in the living ACCOMMODATION area, Every member of the Koolpunt Ville family will consequently live a life of quality, convenience and comfort, through system of providing the ultimate in care and full community services and warm friendly service throughout the entire pre-sale and after-sale period.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Koolpunt Ville 9 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Koolpunt Ville 9 is located 2080 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Koolpunt Ville 9 , the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Homart Company Limited is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Koolpunt Ville 9 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rosewood International Food is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- 4 delicious noodles, Thao Yoon Rueng intersection is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Rangsit Boat Noodle is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Animal hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 580 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Koolpunt Ville 9 are:
- Ban Thao Bun Rueang School is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kumon's Guava is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Saengthong Hat Yai (daughter) is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.8 km from Koolpunt Ville 9 and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.