- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chaum Haus you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaum Haus is located 2610 from Family Mart, Happy Market, Cha-am and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaum Haus, the 3 closest being:
- Seven in front of Cha Am Hospital is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Enough with rice, animal feed is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Chaum Haus is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Alek Seafood is 2.9 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Ar Lek resort is 2.9 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Kitchen idea is 1.2 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Cha Am Hospital, New Building, Siam Min is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaum Haus are:
- School for the blind with multiple disabilities is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- The Countess Cha school Buri is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Cha-Am Khun Ying Nueang Buri School is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 23.2 km from Chaum Haus and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.