- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Saint Andrews Golf Course - The Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Saint Andrews Golf Course - The Village is located 10290 from Wanna Trade Shop and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Saint Andrews Golf Course - The Village, the 3 closest being:
- Each person salad-zap extreme. is 11.5 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- 7-11 is 8.7 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- 7-11 is 14.1 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Saint Andrews Golf Course - The Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Maize Resort Restaurant is 1.4 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Valley View Restaurant is 5.0 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Aunt pussy, a la carte is 4.4 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Tambon Health Promoting Hospital Ban Nong Nam Yen is the nearest health facility, which is 3.6 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Saint Andrews Golf Course - The Village are:
- St. Andrews International School, Green Valley is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- St. Andrews International School, Rayong is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- st.Andurw scool is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport is located 22.6 km from Saint Andrews Golf Course - The Village and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.