- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at My Home Town Thepharak you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
My Home Town Thepharak is conveniently located just 160 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of My Home Town Thepharak, the 3 closest being:
- ST GRAND SALE is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Punyasa is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Lotus Lung Put, Tambon Thepharak, Samut Prakan is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where My Home Town Thepharak is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fried Pork at Theparak Intersection is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mr. Wan is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Uncle Bear's shop is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Tanaporn Clinic Lotus Plus mall Srinakarin is the nearest health facility, which is 200 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of My Home Town Thepharak are:
- sccamp cadet tutoring school is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- sccamp tutor entrance cadet Srinakarin Branch is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- banrakpasa namdeang is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi international airport is located 29.6 km from My Home Town Thepharak and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.