- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Palm Pavillion Theparak you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Pavillion Theparak is conveniently located just 60 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Pavillion Theparak, the 3 closest being:
- Great Stone (Crystalsoul) is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Water is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- CJ Shop (leather goods) is 650 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Palm Pavillion Theparak is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mae Urai Kitchen is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bad Yum? By TangMo is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jay Muay Chim Chum Larb Duck Roi Et is 930 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Smile Land Samrong is the nearest health facility, which is 6.0 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Pavillion Theparak are:
- See You Tutoring is 6.8 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Ratchabamrung Vinich Bangplee School is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Pobnapa is 6.4 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) is located 32.5 km from Palm Pavillion Theparak and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.