- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lamai Panorama you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lamai Panorama is located 1.2 km away from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lamai Panorama, the 3 closest being:
- Shop THE OUTBACK GIFTSHOP is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nava Optical is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Silvermania is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lamai Panorama is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- @Coffee time is 870 m away (a walk of about 15 mins.)
- Banmui is 950 m away (a walk of about 16 mins.)
- The Carpediem Chez Oli and Elis is 1.0 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
General practitioner's office is the nearest health facility, which is 2.6 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lamai Panorama are:
- Teach Abroad Thailand is 740 m away (about 14 mins. by foot)
- L&T Samui Company Limited is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- L&T Samui Co.,Ltd is 820 m away (about 15 mins. by foot)
Samui Airport is located 14.9 km from Lamai Panorama and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.