- List your sales property
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Galex Samui is a developer that specializes in building luxury villas of exceptional quality.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry, which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points:
After you have found the right property at Sunrise Hills you have to follow these steps:
Sunrise Hills is located 2.5 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sunrise Hills, the 3 closest being:
- Pim Shop @ Fish is 5.8 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- young mechanic mod is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Kalmae Samui Hua Thanon is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sunrise Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Reef View Resort is 2.7 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Pad Thai on Fire is 1.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Samui Folk Kitchen Kruachaobaan Restaurant is 1.9 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Health Promotion Hospital Tambon Maret. is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sunrise Hills are:
- French school is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Black Cat & White Cat is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- L&T Samui Company Limited is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Samui Airport is located 17.8 km from Sunrise Hills and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.